Currently pick your own is closed! We will still have pick your own this year but it will be done differently!
We still have some decisions to make regarding new social distancing guidelines but we are still hoping you will join us this year! We will be sure to keep you updated as we approach the 2020 Pick Your Own season!
Please check back later for more details!
Our store located at 436 Boston post rd east lyme
We love your furry friends however, Due to the food modernization act enforced by the fda we can not allow your pets in our orchard! This rule is to protect the health and safty of our customers and also the harvest of our crop! Please respect our farm and leave your pets at home!
*PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE DETAILS!*
Visit our farm stand or call with any Questions! 860-739-5209
Approximate Dates For Pick Your Own:
- Strawberries June 10th -July 4th (Closed)
- Raspberries July (closed)
- Blueberries July + Early August (Closed)
- Cut Flowers July + August (Closed)
- Peaches August (Closed)
- Sunflowers mid August – early September (closed)
- Apples September + October (Closed)
- Pumpkins October (Closed)
Our apple orchard is located just down the street from our farm stand.