Welcome to Scott’s Yankee Farmer Pick Your Own!
PYO Hours: Picking hours may vary depending on weather!
Pick Your Own Hours: Weekends+Holidays: 10am-5pm Weekdays: 11am-5pm
Our pick your own will be closed until labor day weekend, reservations will be required.
PLEASE READ ALL OF OUR PICK YOUR OWN GUIDELINES BEFORE MAKING A RESERVATION!
- MASKS Must be Worn AT ALL TIMES While on the Farm!
- There is NO SAMPLING or EATING in the Orchard!
- Please Pick CAREFULLY! Look Before You Pick Those Apples Off Those Trees!
- Arrive On TIME and DATE stated on your ticket! And Please have Ticket Ready To Check In Upon Arrival!
- NO PETS ALLOWED!
- Absolutely NO SMOKING Allowed!
- All Containers Will Be Provided By Scott’s Yankee Farmer! No Containers From Home Are Allowed This Year!
- Children Must Be Kept With You At All Times!
- Social Distancing Practices Will Be Followed!
- MOST IMPORTANTLY STAY HOME IF YOU ARE FEELING ILL OR SHOWING ANY COVID-19 SYMPTOMS!
*Last entry to corn maze is at 4:00pm so please arrive on time for your 4:00pm reservations*
We will continue requiring schedules tickets this season to keep everyone safe during COVID -19. You will have approximately 1 hour for your reservation to ensure we are properly social distancing!
In order to properly limit the amount of people on our farm during COVID-19, we ask that when you finish participating in all of our fun farm activities that you and your party make room for the next set of reservations to ensure everyone has a pleasant and safe experience on our farm!
Reservations for Apple Picking and This Years Pollinator Corn Maze Will Be Required On WEEKENDS and HOLIDAYS! No Reservations Will Be Required During Weekdays! If you are more than 30 minutes late we may turn you away so please show up on time for your reservation!!
Many Labor-Intensive Hours Have Gone Into Our Crops. If You Drop Fruit On The Ground We Ask That You Please Make Every Effort To Pick It Up And Purchase It So That No Fruit Is Wasted!
Blemishes Are Only Skin Deep, Most Blemishes Have Been Caused By Hail Damage and Are Perfectly Good To Eat!
Due to COVID-19 we have had to make many changes in order to allow you to come pick on our farm. We have chosen to implement a $5 admission fee that is good for up to 5 people. Each additional person is $1 which will be paid upon arrival.
No Parties Or Events Will Be Allowed This Fall!
We understand that the prices have changed from years past. We have tried very hard to ensure you have a safe enjoyable experience here at our farm! We hope you still decide to come and participate in all of our fun festivities this fall despite all the changes we have made this year!
Pricing Upon Arrival:
Your $5 admission is not included in the Price for Picking Apples or the Corn Maze, It ONLY Gains You Access To Our Farm!
- Pick Your Own Apples: $2.19 per Lb.
- Pollinator Corn Maze: $8 on Weekdays(excluding holidays)And $11 on Weekends and Holidays.
- Wagon Rides Available On Weekends Only and Will Be $4 Per Person! Wagon Rides Will Run At Half Capacity To Ensure Proper Social Distancing!
Head straight to our field located at 291 North Bridebrook Rd. in East Lyme and someone from our friendly staff will be there to prepare you for picking!
Make Your Reservation Here: https://scottsyankeefarmerllc.ticketspice.com/pick-your-own-apples-corn-maze
Please call our store at (860) 739-5209 for more information or questions. Thank you!
We love your furry friends however, due to the Food Modernization Act enforced by the FDA we can not allow your pets in our orchard and PYO fields! This rule is to protect the health and safety of our customers and also the harvest of our crop! Please respect our farm and leave your pets at home!
*PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE PICK YOUR OWN INFORMATION!*
Approximate Dates For Pick Your Own:
- Strawberries June 10th -July 4th (Closed)
- Raspberries July (CLOSED)
- Blueberries July + Early August (CLOSED)
- Cut Flowers July + August (Closed)
- Peaches August
- Sunflowers mid August – early September (OPEN)
- Apples September + October (OPEN Sept.5th)
- Pumpkins October (Closed)
Our store located at 436 Boston post rd east lyme
Our apple orchard is located just down the street from our farm stand @ 291 North Bridebrook rd. East Lyme CT,06333