Pick Your Own Is Closed For The Season!
See You In June For PYO Strawberries!
Approximate Dates For Pick Your Own:
- Strawberries June 7th – July 4th (Closed)
- Raspberries July (closed)
- Blueberries July + Early August (Closed)
- Cut Flowers July + August (Closed)
- Peaches August (Closed)
- Sunflowers mid August – early September (closed)
- Apples September + October (closed)
- Pumpkins October (closed)
Our Pet Policy
We love your furry friends however, Due to the food modernization act enforced by the fda we can not allow your pets in our orchard! This rule is to protect the health and safety of our customers and also the harvest of our crop! Please respect our farm and leave your pets at home!
A quote from fda.gov “There are often animals on farms, such as livestock, and even wild animals, like deer. During harvest, farmers are required to take all reasonably necessary steps to identify potential contamination (including contamination by animals) and not harvest the affected produce.”
Pick Your Own Area Closed For The Season!